stage 1: strategic plan – Feb 2014
stage 2: tactical planning feb – March 2014
stage 3: tactical realisation – April 2014
stage 4: promotion –
stage 5: practical realisation –
stage 6: installation –
stage 7: exhibition ready –
Things to think about:
- Accessibility (parking, disabled access)
- Space (Needs to be capable of displaying 44 photographer’s work.)
- Constraints on building
- Price (venue costs, sponsors) Need to think about fundraising, budget, publicity.
Task 1: To be completed for 12th February
- Research and make a list of possible venues/spaces to visit in Leeds to show your exhibition in may 2014. This should include conventional and alternative spaces.
- Put together a short CV/blog of your work to include 3 pictures and a statement about it.
- Start your notebook and include this information in it.